Announcements (Spring 2020)
- Due to the latest developments, CPAP100 exams will be held online. Exam documents will be shared via a Blackboard assignment, so please make sure to enroll in an exam on KUSIS.
- At the scheduled exam time, log into Blackboard and go to the CPAP Blackboard course. Under the assignment link on the course menu, find the assignment and download the documents. (Watch)
- Save the files (both MS Word and Excel) to your own computer, using your KU ID as the file name. (Watch)
- When you have completed the exam, you must upload your finished documents back to Blackboard. To do so, go back to the Blackboard assignment and upload your files. (Watch)
- You have 90 minutes for the exam, plus 5 additional minutes to download/upload your files (95 minutes in total).
- We strongly recommend you to watch the Video Lectures before attending to exam.
- Register to upcoming CPAP tests in KUSIS. Watch how-to video: CPAP 100 Registration. Choose Spring 2020 as the semester.
If you receive errors about registration, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the error and request to be enrolled for the appropriate exam.
Upcoming CPAP 100 Exams
|Friday, May 29, 2020, 19:00-20:35||Online|
|Monday, June 8, 2020, 10:00-11:35||Online|
|Thursday, June 18, 2020, 10:00-11:35||Online|
Upcoming CPAP 100 Workshops
We offer MS Word and Excel Workshops before CPAP 100 exams. Note that you may take the CPAP 100 exam
without attending workshops offered; however, we highly recommend that you attend
these workshops if you have not had earlier formal training on these subjects.
Please click to register for the upcoming CPAP 100 workshop(s).
- Read the Exam Procedure before attending to the exam.
- Check the sample Word Processing exam question.
- Check the sample Excel exam question. Please be reminded that exam questions are not limited to this material.
- There are two questions in this exam. One is Word Processing and the other one is Excel Spreadsheets. You must get 50/100 from each question to pass CPAP 100 Exam.
Last updated: March, 2020