Announcements (Fall 2017)
- We strongly recommend you to watch the Video Lectures before attending to exam.
- Register to upcoming CPAP tests in KUSIS. Watch how-to video: Cpap Registration. Choose Fall 2017 as the semester.
If you receive errors about registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a screenshot of the error and request to be enrolled for the appropriate exam.
Upcoming CPAP 100 Exams
|Friday, September 29, 2017, 10:00-12:00||SOS180 Computer Lab new|
Upcoming CPAP 100 WorkshopsWe offer MS Word and Excel Workshops before CPAP 100 exams. Note that you may take the CPAP 100 exam without attending workshops offered; however, we highly recommend that you attend these workshops if you have not had earlier formal training on these subjects.
CPAP 100 MS Word Workshop Content:
Creating, opening, saving, and managing documents, text basics, formatting, styles, page layout, spacing, tables, pictures, shapes, lists, breaks, headers, footers, page numbers, spelling and grammar, track changes and comments.
CPAP 100 MS Excel Workshop Content:
Creating, opening, saving, and managing workbooks, cell basics, modifying data, formating cells, simple formulas (SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, etc.), logical formulas (AND, OR, etc.), complex formulas, embedded formulas, string formulas (CONCATENATE, LOWER, LEFT, etc.), cell references, sorting and filtering data, charts (bar charts, line charts, etc.), viewing options. Tips and strategies for CPAP 100 exam.Complex formulas and embedded formulas. String formulas. Excel viewing options.
Below are the upcoming MS Word and Excel workshops.
- Contact us for any help by visiting the Coordinator or assigned Assistants and Tutors pages.
- Read the Exam Procedure before attending to the exam.
- Check the sample Word Processing exam question.
- Check the sample Excel exam question. Please be reminded that exam questions are not limited to this material.
- There are two questions in this exam. One is Word Processing and the other one is Excel Spreadsheets. You must get 50/100 from each question to pass CPAP100.
Last updated: Sep 21, 2017