Announcements (Fall 2019)
- We strongly recommend you to watch the Video Lectures before attending to exam.
- Register to upcoming CPAP tests in KUSIS. Watch how-to video: CPAP 100 Registration. Choose Fall 2019 as the semester.
If you receive errors about registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a screenshot of the error and request to be enrolled for the appropriate exam.
Upcoming CPAP 100 Exams
|Friday, October 4, 2019, 14:00-16:00||SNA B149 Computer Lab|
|Monday, October 14, 2019, 14:00-16:00||SNA B149 Computer Lab|
|Thursday, October 24, 2019, 10:00-12:00||SNA B149 Computer Lab|
|Tuesday, November 6, 2019, 14:00-16:00||SNA B149 Computer Lab|
|Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 10:00-12:00||SNA B149 Computer Lab|
|Thursday, November 28, 2019, 14:00-16:00||SNA B149 Computer Lab|
Upcoming CPAP 100 Workshops
We offer MS Word and Excel Workshops before CPAP 100 exams. Note that you may take the CPAP 100 exam
without attending workshops offered; however, we highly recommend that you attend
these workshops if you have not had earlier formal training on these subjects.
- Read the Exam Procedure before attending to the exam.
- Check the sample Word Processing exam question.
- Check the sample Excel exam question. Please be reminded that exam questions are not limited to this material.
- There are two questions in this exam. One is Word Processing and the other one is Excel Spreadsheets. You must get 50/100 from each question to pass CPAP 100.
Last updated: November, 2019